We Help You Craft With Confidence.
For Luxury Travel Designers
When it comes to crafting transformative journeys, it’s all about your client’s individual character.
That’s why, we help you deliver elegantly tailored itineraries with our full-suite of impeccable services.
We can bring you this level of excellence because we believe in two simple things: admiration and respect for our long-established relationships with our travel partners around the world and our suppliers in Panama.
This is what it means to Craft With Confidence.
For your clients? That personal touch. Always.
Tour Manager Service
A lasting first impression is one of our greatest pleasures. With our dedicated Tour Manager Service:
- You’ll feel confident knowing you have a main Contact Person for your clients throughout their whole journey in Panama.
We’ll let you know well in advance, before your clients’ arrival to Panama, who will be the dedicated Tour Manager in charge during your client’s trip.
- Your client’s experience will begin as soon as they arrive at the airport. Your Tour Manager will be waiting for your clients at the airport.
They will meet & greet your clients. Assist with their luggage at baggage claim. Exchange WhatsApp numbers. And monitor your clients throughout their whole stay in the country.
- We’re proactive about ensuring your client’s comfort throughout their whole journey. Your Tour Manager will check-in on a regular basis so that your clients will know what to expect.
They’ll provide preferential & personalized assistance, available 24 hours.
Your Tour Manager will see if they need any recommendations. Inform and remind them of who will provide the transfer the next morning. And remind them of what to bring and wear for the tour the next day — any and all information that will help your clients feel well taken care of!
- Your client’s send-off will be just as memorable. At the end of the trip, your Tour Manager will be at the airport to meet and assist your clients and help them be on their way.
- You’ll be informed of every detail throughout your client’s journey. Your Tour Manager will be your eyes on the ground and will keep you informed of every detail of your client’s experience. Details like your client’s trip highlight. What they loved the most. And any special moments on their journey.
Every one of your clients? They are remarkable. That’s why every journey to us, is like an elegantly executed performance. With our Special Concierge Service:
- You’ll feel confident knowing that you have a team backstage, monitoring every single service, the day it happens, before it happens
- Your guests will always receive added values and the best suites at the properties in our portfolio — and of course, these will be given on your behalf
- We’re proactive about contacting you every time a booking is confirmed — in case you need assistance with any special request you have for your guests, including helping your guests coordinate Covid Testing
- We’ll help you make that special moment happen. If you want to surprise your guests with a special note. Make a restaurant reservation. Or a special spa reservation, we’re right here to make it happen
Meet Your Dream Team
Expert Guides & Hosts
Grand adventures begin with an Expert Guide & Host
We like to call them our “Dream Team”. And to the Travel Designers who work with us? They’re the best guides and hosts to accompany your clients on their greatest adventures.
Our Premium Fleet
The Absolute Best Fleet of Vehicles. Private Flights. And Helicopters.
Expect safe & comfortable Transfers throughout the country
Luxurious Air-Conditioned 4×4 Chevrolet Suburban SUVs or Cadillac Escalade
Health & Safety Protocols for cleaning and sanitizing vehicles
You’ll love our hands-on approach to working with Travel Designers.
A Team of Specialists dedicated to your success
We respond no later than 24 Hours via email
Quick Chat Service on our website for immediate answers + info
Tailored, Day-By-Day Itinerary with cost breakdown if requested
3rd Party Liability Insurance over 3 Million Dollars
Easy Online Credit Card Payment with no extra fees
Axus Mobile Travel App for real-time updates of services
We’ll help you customize a journey that will forever stay in your client’s heart and mind —long after they return home.
When you travel with Panama Trails:
- You’ll feel good knowing that we only support and promote properties that have a genuine commitment to sustainability — and not only to environmental sustainability. But a genuine commitment to supporting the local community as well
- Your guests have life-changing experiences with organizations doing incredible work. We support different conservation organizations and we love to include these in our itineraries for you.
Active Members of APTSO
We are active members and supporters of APTSO (Panamanian Tourism Sustainable Association) where we promote sustainability in the local communities through tourism.
We work with communities to ensure that tourism meets local needs and protects our natural and cultural heritage.
Through strategic collaboration, we maximize socio-economic and conservation outcomes, improving the experience for visitors and our communities.
APTSO has worked hand-in-hand with professional guides, Marviva, STI, Fundación Avifauna, and other organizations offering training programs and technical assistance in sustainable tourism, and environmental management.
We continue to work on the creation of training programs and operating standards, marketing and product development for small to medium business hotels, risk management programs, regenerative tourism, and the power of storytelling, among others.
- Your guests have transformative experiences in the community. We believe that traveling sustainably also means leaving a positive impact on the communities they visit.
If you wish, our itineraries can also include visits to local schools and communities with a donation of supplies given by your guests. Along with activities and experiences that are led by local families and hosts, so that your guests can feel fully immersed in our local community.
We visit and contribute to local indigenous communities and also educate guests on how to provide a unique and up-to-standards experience.